Itaipu Lights Evening Tour in Iguassu Falls
After the hotel pickups, you will head to this incredible dam lighting. Before the lights fire up, two presenters use a big screen video display to tell the story of Itaipu hydropower and its significant numbers. Then, suddenly in the darkness, the concrete dam is illuminated by 747 floodlights and 112 light fixtures while a soundtrack created specially for this presentation goes in perfect sync with the illumination.
To give you an idea of the grandeur of this event, the energy consumed in the show would be enough to light a city with 15,000 inhabitants! The show is even more impressive on full moon nights.
Rates - including tax
(Pickup from Iguassu Falls, Brazil Hotels, Ages 13+):
(Pickup from Iguassu Falls, Brazil Hoels, Ages 3-12):
(Pickup from Puerto Iguazu Argentina Hotels, Ages 13+):
(Pickup from Puerto Iguazu Argentina Hotels, Ages 3-12):
Child - Free
(Ages 2 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Estimated departure time; you will be provided your specific tour departure time when you reconfirm your reservation (details on E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. If your hotel pick-up or the tour itinerary requires crossing the Brazil-Argentina border, you must make sure you have the necessary travel documents to cross the border and there will be a per-person Eco-tourism tax required to be paid in cash for each round-trip border crossing (subject to change). Pricing is per person in US Dollars and includes pick-up from most hotels in downtown Iguassu Falls, Brazil and in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
Currently, all travelers arriving in Brazil by air must provide all of the following documentation:
- A negative Covid-19 Antigen test within 24 hours of flight departure OR a negative Covid-19 Laboratory RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight.
- Proof of vaccination for applicable ages - either printed or electronic - of immunization approved by ANVISA, WHO or health authorities in the country where immunized - whose last dose has occurred at least 14 days before the flight departure. Some exeptions apply for specific circumstances and anyone declared exempt must quarantine for 14 days.
- Must present to airline before boarding printed or electronic proof of filling out the "Travelers Health Declaration" within a maximum of 24 hours before the flight.
- Roundtrip transfer from/to most hotels in Downtown Iguassu Falls, Brazil and some in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tickets to the show
- Food and Drinks
- Optional guide gratuity
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of 20 Argentine pesos for for an Eco Touristic Tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt for the return trip to your hotel in order to avoid being charged twice.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Pricing is per person in US Dollars and includes pick-up from most hotels in downtown Iguassu Falls, Brazil and some in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.