Barbecue Dinner Show at Rafain in Iguassu Falls - Monday through Thursday
After an evening pickup from either your downtown Iguassu Falls or Puerto Iguazu hotel, you will be taken to the restaurant where you will be delighted by a folklore show that covers not only traditional dances from Brazil, but several other Latin American countries. From north to south, its songs and dances - such as chorinho, capoeira, samba and others - will bring joy to everyone. Brazil has continental dimensions, so it's definitely a good way to check the variety of Brazilian culture through its dance.
You will also be treated to a delicious barbecue dinner during the show, with great variety of meat and sides.
This is certainly a delightful night for you and your whole family. It is a perfect tour for all ages and will bring you a great knowledge of Brazilian culture.
To book this tour on a Friday or Saturday at a slightly higher price, please order Barbecue Dinner Show at Rafain in Iguassu Falls - Friday & Saturday.
Please Note: If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross into Brazil, you will need to pay an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your tax receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
Rates - including tax
(Pickup from Downtown Hotels, Ages 13+):
(Pickup from Downtown Hotels, Ages 3-12):
(Pickup from Puerto Iguazu Argentina Hotels, Ages 13+):
(Pickup from Puerto Iguazu Argentina Hotels, Ages 3-12):
Child - Free
(Ages 2 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Estimated departure time; actual departure time depends on pick-up location; you will be provided your specific tour departure time when you reconfirm your reservation (details on E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. If you are being picked up from the Argentina side, an Eco Touristic Tax must be paid independently on or before the day of the tour. Pricing is per person in US Dollars and includes pick-up from most hotels in downtown Iguassu Falls, Brazil and in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina; if you are staying on the Argentina side and your hotel is not on the pick-up list, you can meet the tour at the restaurant (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
Currently, all travelers arriving in Brazil by air must provide all of the following documentation:
- A negative Covid-19 Antigen test within 24 hours of flight departure OR a negative Covid-19 Laboratory RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight.
- Proof of vaccination for applicable ages - either printed or electronic - of immunization approved by ANVISA, WHO or health authorities in the country where immunized - whose last dose has occurred at least 14 days before the flight departure. Some exeptions apply for specific circumstances and anyone declared exempt must quarantine for 14 days.
- Must present to airline before boarding printed or electronic proof of filling out the "Travelers Health Declaration" within a maximum of 24 hours before the flight.
- Traditional and delicious Barbecue
- Argentinian Tango
- El Condor
- Traditional dances from various region of Brazil
- Carnival Dance
- Roundtrip transfer from/to most hotels in downtown Iguassu Falls and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Barbecue Dinner Buffet
- Show Admission
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross into Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of 20 Argentine pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your tax receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Pricing is per person in US Dollars and includes pick-up from most hotels in downtown Iguassu Falls, Brazil and in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina; if you are staying on the Argentina side and your hotel is not on the pick-up list, you can meet the tour at the restaurant (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.